Saturday, August 9, 2008

WOW ! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?



Well, it has been a crazy summer. WE went out of town to Midway , UTAH. WE spent the fourth of July in Delta, or all places. We had the best time at the town parade and demolition derby. My two younger boys were mesmerized for four hours watching event aftter event of cars and truck smashing into each other. It was a blast and very memorable. WE also finished out the summer in Rosarito, Mexico which is about 25 min. south of San Diego. We all got to try surfing and had a great time at the beach. Now, on to School we press forward. WE jumped into our new schedule this week and moms around the world are breathing and smiling once again. It is all good. My camera is broken, so I need to get a new one to post some new pics........for now here are a few.

2 comments:

Stace said...

Sounds like fun! We just went to a Demolition Derby last night in St. G. Talk about Redneckville ---- I was crackin up! I need your e-mail to e-vite you again. So send to smacdonald@beyondbb.com. Can't wait to see more pics! Amen, sister on school starting up ----- TOYOTA JUMP for sure!

Tracey said...

Yeah... your back in the blog world! Keep posting.