Saturday, October 11, 2008

OCTOBER ALREADY?


Okay, I don't really know what is happening here. My time is slipping away like sands through the hourglass.........so are the days of our lives. LOL I can't seem to keeep it up anymore. Who are these supermoms that can get it all done and look like fashionistas to boot. The blog has fallen to the wayside, and I was so pumped about it in the begiinning. I guess I got looking at other people's blogs and felt completely inferior. Well, that seems to be the way I feel most of the time. Pretty hard on myself and never quite measuring up. What is this? A couch evaluation. Snap out of it, sister. That is just you know who trying to distract me from what is most important in life. Like reading the NIENIE recovery pages and truly having gratitude for my family and my life. The whole picture and beyond. Let us , meaning me, be more grateful, more humble, more everything that Pres. Hinkley used to say. I need to post it on my forehead everyday. Hope you have a great day too! No, don't have a great day............MAKE it a great day!

3 comments:

Lorri said...

Good to see a new photo & what a cutie! By the way, I wasn't blogging back then when you were all pumped up about it so you'll have to start up again for me cause I enjoy your updates!

Linda said...

Okay Christina, your definitely are a bit too hard on yourself cuz in my mind your one of those women who just "have it all together." No more feeling inferior. You're an amazing person. I'm glad you updated your blog.

Leslie said...

Woohoo your back! Keep it coming and who cares what all the Barbie moms think and do. You are awesome and we love little Chaddy!