Saturday, March 7, 2009

SATURDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!




Saturday! I love Saturdays, when we aren't out of town. There is so much to be accomplished that has built up from the busy week and there are plenty of hours to do it. I started out this morning at 6 a.m. on a hike. Jodi and Cheryl and I headed out East to where Meridian Road dead ends. There is a beautiful hike that is the perfect amount of time. We got home at 8:30 just in time to get kids working and get the household in order. I cut up a huge bowl of strawberries for breakfast and couldn't believe how large some of them were. Do these grow this large naturally, I'm not sure. Oh well, because they are delicious. I am loving Spring time.

3 comments:

&D designs said...

Love Strawberries - Cut Blog!

Leslie said...

Yummy I want to eat that strawberry!! I love lazy mornings when we dont have to rush out the door.

Lorri said...

I've made two trips to Costco in the last week to buy those strawberries. I love 'em too.