Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yes! It does snow in ARIZONA!!!







Good times up at the cabin. We love to go to Show Low and spend time up there with friends and family. We went up with my two brothers, Vance and Chad, and their families. We spent a lot of time in the cabin because it snowed quite a bit. It was awesome! The kids loved seeing the snow fall down around them. A little bit of cabin fever set in, but we managed it well with cookies, hot cocoa and games! It was fun for the cousins to hang out and have some fun together. I really need to post on my blog sooner after the event, because my memory fails me on all the fun details. I will try to get better at it. On a side note, we had a Huish family dinner tonight at our home. We had grilled chicken, rosemary potatoes, homemade rolls and lots more good stuff. Always good food and company. What a wonderful Sunday it has been. We are especially thankful that our Bishop, Denny Barney, is recovering from his skiing accident and was at church today. We wish him a speedy recovery!

No comments: