Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!







And yet, another girl's trip. I can't help myself. When fun calls, I have to answer. This was a 48hr quickie, so it hardly counts. BUT, it was a jam packed fun filled trip. We stayed at the Luxor resort on the strip. We spent our time shopping, laughing, eating, and thrill seeking. The highlight of our trip was to the top of the Stratosphere. We rode the Big Shot ride 12 times at 2 a.m. until I finally threw up.........(literally) It was a blast. We have to make reservations next time for us to do the SKY JUMP. It looks like such a rush. I am an adrenaline junkie. We also had fun people watching at Serendipity and enjoyed the fried oreo ice cream sundae. Needless to say, we did not get any sleep and didn't seem to care!! Great time!

No comments: