Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND





































Wednesday morning, I packed my suitcase and headed to the airport to go up to Utah. The first day I went to visit my friend Robin Bloomfield at her home in Alpine. I sure do miss her. It was fun to just visit and hang out all day and meet her cute grandkids. Then next day I headed over to my sister Trisha's house in West Jordan to help her decorate and organize her home. Friday came and I hooked up with all my girlfriends from High school. Monica Ringger Bambrough, Heather Hawkins Groom, Monica Wright Wisco, and Telacia Ripley Carlston. We had a great time staying up to all hours of the night chatting and sleeping in until the late morning. We honestly didn't get much accomplished and didn't even make it to Women's Conference. Oh well. We got a little wild and crazy as the nights grew later and later and we ate a bunch of sugar.... lots of fun.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love it. You look like my kind of people! Christina, that very first picture of you is simply gorgeous!

Huish Family said...

Thanks Monica, you are really sweet!

Monica said...

Hey, I need your email again...
mcoates91@yahoo.com.