Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am not quite as creative at blogging, but the purpose here is to start journaling my family's activities better so that I can create scrapbooks (meaningful) for my children. I will try to improve my skills. Christmas was super busy this year. It was a sad one without my parents who are serving on a mission in Madrid , Spain. We sure miss them and the traditions that surround them. Otherwise, Dale and I have kept busy hosting the Ward Breakfast with Santa and the Mickelson extended family Christmas party. Lots of fun. Blake got a machete' at the gift exchange. It's been fun for the whole family.....NOT. I know that I am forgetting some fantastic things, but suffice it to say that Santa came to our house and the children seemed to be happy. We are thankful at this time of year to remember the Savior and we really enjoyed our Second Annual Christmas EVe viewing of the Temple Christmas lights from the air. Dale flew right around the temple twice! It was awesome! We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You have FIVE kids lady...you must be one of those crazy Mormons! I am glad your Christmas went well!