Sunday, January 10, 2010

Seriously.......I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Wow! Where have I been? For whatever reason, I have been blocked from accessing my own blog for months. I am happy to report that I am back. It might have a little something to do with my new computer. Yes, I have gone Mac and do not plan to go back. I have new inspiration for doing my blog. I found out that I can transform my blog into a tangible book at the end of the year. I know what you're saying. Where has she been? Living under a rock? As with any other fashion or trend, I seem to be a late bloomer. I eventually catch on. Anyways, I haven't uploaded any pics on this new computer, but I intend to keep a more accurate journal of my entire family as the months continue into this new decade of 2010. I am excited for what this new year holds.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Good to have you back!