Friday, May 9, 2008

COOKIE DOUGH , ANYONE?


Okay,

My name is Christina and I am addicted to cookie dough. Well, my addiction lulled me into thinking that I could organize the cookie dough fundraiser at my girls gymnastics. Wow. What a lot of leg work. The 39 kids sold almost 10,000 dollars worth of dough. AMazing. They earned a trip in a huge Limo, sorry no pics, so I just picked random pic for this post. Don't call me lame. Linda, how do I add people to my friend blogger list to be conneccted? Oh yeah, that was not a random photo. Speaking of cookie dough, it is quite endearing, but everytime I think of cookie dough I think of my sweet, awesome, talented little sister Leslie. She's the best. She is such a good sport when I con her into doing a baking marathon with 5 or 6 different cakes, cookies, brownies etc. WE have a lot of fun together and I wish she would just move into my cul de sac. I guess we can't or don't all want to be Knot's Landing..........what? Where did that come from? Hello, racy show from the 80's. Did you like that one Chad? Anywho, I guess that I am rambling and who is really reading this stuff anyways. Can I print this all out for posterity sake? Although not quite sure what they will gain from it ( mom is a raving lunatic) I think its the late night talking. 4:30 was pretty early this morning and 10:30 is pretty late. Once again, I watched Chad climb up my pool fence tonite. I will snap a picture next time. By the way, his life saving swim floating class is kicking into high gear. Bon soir mes amies.

2 comments:

Crystal Star said...

Christina-
It's Crystal. I stumbled across your blog... I have no idea how I found it. Here's mine so we can keep in touch better:
http://starsandbows.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Oh Im honored. Thanks sis. Now lets go eat some cookie dough, that sounds yummy!