Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Fun Continues

Here are my two little partners in crime. Tate was the first one to venture up and over the pool fence. Next came Chad. That is all fine and good, since Tate is a little fish in the water, but Chad sinks like a rock. Needless to say, I wish that I had spikes on my pool fence like my last house to keep the monkeys on the right side of the fence. Such is life. Two days late, Chad proceeded to climb out of his carseat as well. Oh, I know what you are saying. Why doesn't she properly secure the car seat buckles? Good question . After 11 years , are we done with car seats yet? The fun just seems to go on and on over here and new phases every week. But with faces like those, who can stay mad for long. I did threaten them with a beating if they ever climbed the fence again. Oops, I hope no one reports me to CPS for that one.

No comments: