Sunday, April 12, 2009

Big News!

The kids went on an egg hunt and some of the eggs had papers with words on them: Our family will receive a special gift in November. I thought it might take them some time to figure it out, but Blake came through. Yes, we are expecting number six in November. Crazy huh? I have known for a few weeks and have been getting used to the idea, but have now gotten more enthusiasm with my kids' reaction to the news. Wow, Chad will be four and I was just starting to enjoy the good life of no babies, diapers, whining ( I guess I still hear some of that). Life is giving me the curve ball and I am swinging hard for the homerun! Hopefully it will be a girl to even things out!

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Congratulations Christina. I am so so excited for your family. I am running a bit behind you in that area. haha. Thanks for being such a wonderful person. Happy Easter.

Crystal Star said...

For real??? I thought you were calling me totally crazy with our #6 coming! I guess I make good company. By the way- I think I will be at the Homestead in Midway for a college girlfriend retreat the same weekend you are doing a girls retreat. Do you think we could meet up for a meal? Without kids, I'm much more available :)

Lorri said...

Oh my gosh! This news took me by surprise, as I'm sure it did you. I thought you were DONE. Congratulations!

Stacey said...

Christina! Congrats!!! You are introuble! You didn't tell me today! I am seriously excitted for you! I am sure I will be joining you soon! We can be two old pregnant girls together!
See You Wednesday!
Love, Stac

Monica said...

Very exciting news!!! Congrats. You can do it. You will now be labelled as a woman of "Advanced Maternal Age" on all of your paperwork. I just did all of that and life is good.

Email me your email so that I can invite you to my blog. I am now private. mcoates91@yahoo.com.